After a tumultuous year, this festive season will be like no other we've seen before. It'll be a time of celebration, of saying thanks to our friends, family and wider community for their support and kindness as we begin to look toward a new year.
It is a time to celebrate someone, or something, you’re thankful for. It is a time to take a moment and reflect on all the little things that bring you joy.
We want you to share those little things with us and help us create a wall of thanks.
How To Enter:
- Photo must be a individual photo of yourself holding a sign with a brief message of what you are thankful for.
Tips for Your Photo:
- Ensure you are in a well-lit room when taking the photo and preferably standing in front of a blank wall.
- Ensure you are holding a sign with what you are thankful for
- Ensure your sign is clear and easy to read and you are holding it just below your shoulders.
- A simple high res phone photo is fine, ensure it is a square tile image.
- Photo should be from torso to top of head.
All images and messages supplied will be used to create a physical Wall of Thanks that will be displayed in our centre from 1 December 2020 until 31 January 2021.
For inspiration here is some photos of the Castle Towers Centre Management team sharing what they are thankful for.