Keeping you safe as we navigate coronavirus together
We continue to work in close collaboration with our retailers to ensure that we are all doing our part to keep our shared environments clean and safe, while keeping our team members up to date with new information and advice from the relevant authorities.
We are closely monitoring public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should advice change. It goes without saying that our community’s health and wellbeing comes first, and we have therefore implemented the below processes at Castle Towers.
- Strengthened our already stringent cleaning processes by placing a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at key points throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Australian Government-issued information posters have been placed in our bathrooms, which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19. We have also rolled out public hygiene advertisements across the Centre to reinforce preventative measures that each of us should adopt.
- Hourly PA announcements to remind our community to practise social distancing.
While we understand that the re-introduction of in-Centre experiences that have been greatly missed by our community is something to be excited about, we ask you to continue to play your part to keep our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Please click here for more details regarding what you can do to help prevent the spread when visiting our Centre.
We ask for your support in making sure Castle Towers continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Castle Towers.